MCSA 2012 Courses London
- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
In implementation of IT infrastructure in organization, Microsoft performs an important role for providing innovative solutions such as Server Administration and Virtualization, cloud computing, Active directory management, Remote access, File server management, Domain Name Server, Network and File security, Disaster Recovery and Backup of data. There are many features are available for management of virtual machine such as Hyper V and Remote management services.
In current market, Microsoft is providing Windows Server 2012 to manage data centers local and global level. It is also creating jobs for thousands of peoples and improving their skills. Therefore it is important for organization to recruit skilled employees in their IT department to operate and deploy IT infrastructure. Microsoft has introduced MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate), server infrastructure certification. MCSA certification is improving candidate knowledge and develops a new skill which is required by IT industry. It is also helping to deploy IT infrastructure, Trouble shooting, Virtualization, storage, disaster recovery and backups. MCSA certification is giving clear understand about IT infrastructure and it also becomes an industry standard.
Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012
- Describe AD DS
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers
- Implement Group Policy
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V
Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Exam 70-412:Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Implement advanced network services
- Implement advanced file services
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS)
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement disaster recovery
The course best suits those seeking to make their careers as MCSA network administrators or analyst responsible for analyzing, administering and configuring networks. The program helps enhance the fundamental knowledge about Microsoft Server 2012. It enhances your knowledge and skills by familiarizing you with the basic concepts about MCSA. This program is perfect for:
- System Administrators
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrators
- Technical Support Analyst
- Fresher students and anyone who wish to work in network domain
- Small class size which allows students to give required attention to each delegate
- Flexible course schedules (Week Days, Weekend, Evenings) to suit your work and social life
- Class room based, Tutor Led, hands-on training; giving you real life experience
- Excellent Modern Facilities
- Very affordable course fees without compromising on quality
- All our courses are based on certification or project works
- All our courses are Practical Based (Hands-on Training)
- Taught by Certified Trainers
- Employment Opportunities and Assisting in building your CV
- Friendly and helpful staff