- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 1690
- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
MCSE Training London is na Upgrade learning, aptitudes and business prospects by turning into a completely qualified Microsoft Server Infrastructure Solutions Expert. This course is vital readiness for IT experts trying to unite and measure their experience, or to sit the MCSE Server Infrastructure exams.
The MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012 course is key preparing for: Framework chairmen and system engineers who need to hone their aptitudes. Experts who need to gain an all inclusive perceived capability as a feature of their proceeding with expert improvement. Specialists who need to widen their experience and the abilities that they offer their customers. People who need to broadly educate for an abnormal state specialized vocation in IT framework.
Understudies finishing the course can hope to pick up a complete comprehension of the Windows Server 2012 stage, from the rudiments of introducing the working framework, to arrangement and administration over a multi-site, multi-space system. Propelled subjects demonstrate to learners industry standards to outline and assemble a versatile, secure server base that uses the most recent advancements to enhance information accessibility enhanced business operations
Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012
- Describe AD DS
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers
- Implement Group Policy
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V
Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Exam 70-412:Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Implement advanced network services
- Implement advanced file services
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS)
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement disaster recovery
Exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructures
- Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
- Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
- Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing an OU Infrastructure and AD DS Permissions Model
- Group Policy Object Strategy
- Network Access Services
- Designing and Implementing Network Protection
Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Server Virtualization Strategy
- Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Virtualization Administration Solution
- High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Planning and Implementing a Highly Available Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Server Updates Infrastructure
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Information Rights Management Infrastructure
The course best suits those seeking to make their careers as MCSE network administrators or analyst responsible for analyzing, administering and configuring networks. The program helps enhance the fundamental knowledge about Microsoft Server 2012. It enhances your knowledge and skills by familiarizing you with the basic concepts about MCSE. This program is perfect for:
- System Administrators
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrators
- Technical Support Analyst
- Fresher students and anyone who wish to work in network domain
- Small class size which allows students to give required attention to each delegate
- Flexible course schedules (Week Days, Weekend, Evenings) to suit your work and social life
- Class room based, Tutor Led, hands-on training; giving you real life experience
- Excellent Modern Facilities
- Very affordable course fees without compromising on quality
- All our courses are based on certification or project works
- All our courses are Practical Based (Hands-on Training)
- Taught by Certified Trainers
- Employment Opportunities and Assisting in building your CV
- Friendly and helpful staff